ANGLERS ONLY PHOTO BOBBLE HAT GIVEAWAY/CONTEST 17-20 JANUARY - OFFICIAL RULES
ANGLERS ONLY PHOTO CONTEST 17-20 JANUARY
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS CONTEST IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY INSTAGRAM
Eligibility: This Campaign is open to anyone living on planet earth.
Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of [Contest Owner] as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 17 January, 2019, and ending at 23:59GMT on 20 January, 2019.
How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry via the Anglers Only Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/anglersonly_tees/. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Anglers Only.
Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive an Anglers Only Bobble Hat as depicted in original contest post. No cash or other prize substitution.
The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Anglers Only to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Winner Selection & Notification: Winner will be selected by Anglers Only and notified via Instagram DM or public notice within 24 hours of selection of Winner.
Any violation of these official rules as determined by Anglers Only will result in winner’s disqualification as winner of contest, and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated.
Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Anglers Only, anyone acting on behalf of Anglers Only, and Anglers Only licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
Translation: you’re OK for us to use your entry at some point in the future.
By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Anglers Only. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless [Contest Owner] from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Anglers Only may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
Translation: Don’t try to pass off someone else’s photo as your own. But you wouldn’t do that, anyway. Would you?
- Terms & Conditions: Anglers Only reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Anglers Only’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Anglers Only may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Anglers Only. Anglers Only reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Anglers Only has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Anglers Only reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Anglers Only and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: This campaign is governed by the laws of The United Kingdom without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the United Kingdom having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Anglers Only.
- By entering the contest You, the Contestant, agree to be bound by the Official Rules laid out here.